Thursday, January 29, 2015

Living Off of Bitcoins

      Living A month on a bitcoin Buget

I have found a place that accepts bitcoins to live so therefore I'm going to try to live a month by using bitcoins at first it may be hard but I will post the details on my blog so join me on my journey of a month living of bitcoins my name is Raven the Bitcoin furry. 


                                           1/29/2015 
                                  Day 1 the Move in.
I found a family in a small town of Ohio and I ask them if I can rent a room off of them for a Month or two. I told them I was do a test To see if I can make it with using #Bitcoins they, ask me what is Bitcoins? and I sat down with them told them and show them about It.

This is how we Plan it I would pay them in Bitcoins to stay in the room, it is a small nice room and it Had a bath room too. So I was like How Much $75 a week or $175 month. So i was like ok. 

               So I start to Move In Today 1/29/2015. 
                          And top it off I am a furry




1 comment:

  1. Recording success in Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $50,000support level once again and this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $60,000 resistance area regardless the dip.However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Carlos daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 3weeks of trading with his daily signals, growing my 0.2BTC to 2.2BTC. Mr Carlos daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment , I would suggest you contact him on WhatsApp: +1(424)285-0682 and telegram : @IEBINARYFXfor inquires and profitable trading platform systems. Bitcoin is taking over the world.

    ReplyDelete